By default, to address the uncertainty of current times and provide more control and flexibility of your own overall program, the social events listed below will be held outside the main venue (FEUP), after the closing of the technical program.
Although these events will be organized by the conference, they are optional, and must be booked through our registration system, some enabling you to pay ahead or at the restaurant/place only what you order (PYO).
- Porto Walk & Talk will be on Sunday, March 20, 10-13h, meeting point at Jardim do Morro free, confirmed;
- Welcome Reception will be on Monday, March 21, at Clube Universitário do Porto
not included in the fees; confirmed; cost of €20;
- Sunset Cocktail will be on Tuesday, March 22, at Praia da Luz
not included in the fees; to be confirmed; average cost of €15–20.
- NEW!!! Guided Visit to Port Wine Cellars will be on Wednesday, March 23, at Cockburn’s Port Wine Cellars included in the fees; confirmed for 40 people; sponsored by Jane Street.
- Banquet will be on Wednesday, March 23, at Restaurant Vinum, Grahams
not included in the fees; confirmed; ticket must be booked using the registration system; cost of €105.
- Porto Food Tour will be on Thursday, March 24, at Downtown not included in the fees; pay your order (PYO); estimated cost of €15–20.
For your convenience, it was created an “All inclusive” ticket that already includes pre-payment of all the social events above listed in the respective average amounts.
Sun 20 Mar
Mon 21 Mar
Tue 22 Mar
Wed 23 Mar
08:45 - 09:00
09:00 - 10:00
|The Curious Case of Code Duplication in GitHub‹Programming› Keynote|
K: Crista Lopes University of California, Irvine
18:00 - 19:15
|Guided Visit to Port Wine Cellars @ Cockburns |
Thu 24 Mar
09:00 - 10:00
|The Road to Reality: Interactive Physics from Eval to Einstein‹Programming› Keynote|
K: Sam Ritchie Mentat Collective
15:30 - 16:15